Document routing made easy. RepliDocX is a user friendly engine that enables users to define business rules based on SharePoint column values to manage documents in SharePoint and HP Records Manager (HPTRIM) with zero coding.
RepliDocX offers an easy to use interface for business users and record managers to define business rules using SharePoint column values. Based on these rules system can copy, move or move documents with leaving a link within SharePoint, between SharePoint and HP Records Manager (HPTRIM) or between SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
Save expensive storage space and eliminate duplication by relocating documents to HP TRIM and leaving only a link in SharePoint along with metadata.
RepliDocX's document integration and replication between SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 allows organisations to use SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 side by side. It can also assist customers in rolling out SharePoint 2013 while maintaining all the production documents within SharePoint 2010 migration to SharePoint 2013.
- Copy documents from source library to more than one destination libraries
- Move documents to destination libraries with or without leaving a link in the source library
- Relocate documents to HP TRIM with or without leaving link in the source library
- Copy or Move documents to and from SharePoint 2010 - SharePoint 2013 libraries
- Create rules based on SharePoint metadata
- Create rule groups at Site Collection, Site or Library level with Export and Import rules feature
- Customised metadata mapping from source to destination libraries
- Attach unlimited groups for automatic or manual processing
- Working with HP TRIM Integration: expose Records with metadata while keeping the document in HP TRIM only
- Working with other Anbul Technology solutions (TRIMDocX, ATClassificationField)
- SharePoint 2010 - SharePoint 2013
- HP TRIM 7.1 or later