HPE Content Manager Administration Essentials (HPCM.201)
- 14th - 16th of November 2017, 9am - 5pm daily
- 20th - 22nd of February 2018, 9am - 5pm daily
This 3-day Administrator Level course covers the setup and configuration of Content Manager for Enterprise use. It discusses Security, Locations, Retention, Schedules and holds, Classifications/Categories, Record Types, Action Tracking and System Options, Client-Matter Functionality, Traditional Tools, General Trouble Shooting, Audit Configuration Options, IDOL Indexing, Enterprise Studio, Census and Barcodes, Origins and Jurisdictions, System Integrations, Web Client, and Dataport.
This course is intended for those users who are responsible for the setup and initial design of HPE Content Manager; including, but not limited to: Senior Business Staff, Power Users, and/or Core Project Team Members.
To be successful in this course, you should have the following prerequisites or knowledge.
- Successful completion of CM110 – HPE Content Manager Advanced User Training or equivalent experience (6 months or more using HPE Content Manager and/or HPE Records Manager in a professional environment)
- Knowledge of Content Manager and/or Records Management principles and internal business processes
- Basic knowledge of and comfort working with software; including simple keyboard and mouse skills, as well as knowledge of Web Browsers (Internet Explorer or Chrome) and other Windows-based programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Set up Content Manager security
- Set up Content Manager locations
- Set up additional fields
- Create and maintain retention schedules and holds
- Create and maintain a classification system (that is, a record plan)
- Define record types
- Perform and configure Content Manager administrative options
- Set up Client-Matter legal structure
- Define Traditional Tools
- Perform General Trouble Shooting
- Configure Audit Log
- Configure Census and Barcodes
- Configure Origins and Jurisdictions
- Configure System Integrations
- Configure Web Client
- Configure DataPort
Please email email@example.com for further information or to book.