HPE Records Manager / Content Manager Process Mapping (Formerly Workflow)
Perth: 12 October 2017, 9am - 4pm daily
Adelaide: TBA, 9am - 4pm
Students will learn how to map current business processes, design the process in Records Manager, and then implement those processes as workflows in HPE RM / CM. Participants are encouraged to create a workflow relevant to their organisation.
Includes but is not limited to, Records Managers, senior business staff, power users, and process owners.
- Successful completion of Advanced End User training or equivalent experience (6 months or more using HPE RM or HPE TRIM in a professional environment)
- Knowledge of internal business processes
- Good knowledge of and comfort working with software; including keyboard and mouse skills, and MS Office
- Mapping processes
- Designing workflows in HPE RM / CM
- Applying workflows to manage business processes
- Working with workflows
- Deploying workflows
- Monitoring workflows
Please email email@example.com for further information or to book.