Assessments against ISO AS Standards
International and Australian standards set out best practice criteria for a range of topics. Standards can be used by any size organisation to demonstrate a mature approach to managing your business and continuous improvement.
We have developed assessment tools for most information management related standards. Using these tools we will assess your progress towards meeting the criteria for the relevant standard and provide a report showing your maturity rating and suggested improvements.
- AS ISO 15489.1:2017 Information and documentation – Records management
- ISO 16175-1:2020 Information and documentation — Processes and functional requirements for software for managing records
- AS ISO/IEC 27001:2015 Information technology - Security techniques - Information security management systems – Requirements
- AS NZS ISO 13028:2012 - Information and documentation – Implementation guidelines for digitization of records
- ISO/TR 15801:2009 Document management - Information stored electronically - Recommendations for trustworthiness and reliability
- ISO 12653-1:2000 Electronic Imaging – Test target for black-and-white scanning of office documents - Part 1. Characteristics
- ISO 12653-2:2000 Electronic Imaging – Test target for black-and-white scanning of office documents - Part 2. Method of use
- ISO 12653-3:2014 Electronic Imaging – Test target for scanning of office documents - Part 3. Test target for use in lower resolution applications
- ISO 29861:2009 Document management applications — Quality control for scanning office documents in colour
Contact us on (08) 6230 2213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.