Sigma Logs includes an investigative tool to extract information from general use statistics. These include but are not limited to:
- Determine how many records are being generated over a period of time,
- Find out how many users are performing a particular action,
- Extract data into a tab delimited text file which can be read in MS Excel, or
- Files can be imported into an external database.
Sigma Logs is designed to allow the user to search the CM Audit and Billing Logs using the following parameters:
- Date range
- The user that performed the event
- CM record
- CM record type
- CM location
- Free text
Search parameters can be saved and loaded. Search results can be exported to a file or printed.
Sigma Logs can be installed anywhere (client or server) where there is access to the log files generated within CM. Searching can then be performed over multiple log files with date range filters to limit results.
Sigma Logs is a mature product that continues to be developed ensuring compatibility across all supported TRIM, Records Manager, Content Manager and Microsoft Windows versions. Compatible with:
- HP TRIM 7.2.x
- HP TRIM 7.3.x
- HP RM 8.0.x
- HP RM 8.1.x
- HP RM 8.2.x
- HPE RM 8.3.x
- CM 9.0.x
- CM 9.1.x
- CM 9.2.x
Our standard software support agreement includes access to the support help desk and new versions of the product as they become available.