Sigma Imports Release Notes
Sigma Imports 1.8.6470 3/10/2017 *current*
- Added support for command line arguments.
- Better support for new Content Manager access privileges when creating administration location group and Sigma.Configuration record type during first run.
Sigma Imports 1.7.6239 30/01/2017
- Added support for CM9.0+ GPS Location field
- Fixed issue where Sigma Imports fails to work with administrator group
- Fixed issue where Sigma Imports cannot use additional fields linked to lookup sets (RM8.3+)
- New application name!
Sigma Imports 1.6.5408 *current* 27/10/2014
- Updated writing ".tr5" file write methods to support HP Records Manager 8.1 format
- Now requires License Number / Site ID to be entered into notes on license file record
- Updated licensing to HP Records Manager 8.1 model
- Added Building Sigma Imports document
- Added support for Configuration Check helpers for first time setup
- Added Sigma.Configuration record type helper
- Added Sigma Imports Administrator location group helper
- Added Sigma Imports License file helper
- Fixed issue with "Create New Revision" not importing copies of files by adding file path to NTFS Alternate Stream document info
- Added workaround to avoid issue causing non-critial error messages during mass imports, due to internal TRIM threading issue.
Sigma Imports 1.6.5147 3/2/2014
- Added remote logging monitor to Sigma Imports release package
- Rolled in new metadata mapping libraries
- Fixed issue with remote logging disconnects on closing imports
- Added desktop.ini to the default exclude filter
- Added history for directories and zip files used for imports. Remembers the directory/zip file used at last import and provides a list of the last 10 in a drop-down.
Sigma Imports 1.5.5050 29/10/2013
- Added extra logging message that shows the record number an item got imported to
- Added logging message when queuing or removing an import
- Added logging message when saving an import description
- Fixed regression bug with wizard pages being marked as empty when they aren't, causing additional pages not to appear for ZIP files
- Added in remote log monitoring support, so you can run imports on remote machine and then monitor the log progress locally
- Added support for workflows in metadata mapping, allowing a prompt or constant specification of a workflow template to use to initiate a workflow
- Rolled in new TRIMSDK version 6.2.4, so now we can start adding workflow support. This means we won't have compatability with clients older than 6.2.4.
Sigma Imports 1.4.5008 17/9/2013
- Added starting/stopping log with PID
- Added expanded error handling/logging
- Added seconds to logging display
- Added Copy Rows menu item to logging view so you can now copy logging rows to the clipboard and paste them into Excel
- Added support for security levels and caveats in the metadata mappings
- Added a check + warning for saving a configuration that has already been finalised
- Because TRIM silently ignores the document attach in this case, it would make it so configurations only changed in the current session
- Added a check + warning for saving a configuration where someone has disabled both 'Allow Replace' and 'Allow Revisions' on the Sigma.Configuration record type.
Sigma Imports 1.3.4981 *internal* 21/8/2013
- Added double click functionality to metadata mapping source selector
- Made it so the wizard editing page isn't shown on the page for creating import descriptions if there are no wizard prompts
- Optimised logging UI for better logging performance
- Fixed issue with line item on wizard configuration page causing issues
- Added context menu to logging pane so that you can hide different logging level messages
- Added license key system.
Sigma Imports 1.2.4911 12/6/2013
- Fixed issue with status bar on field validation on the wizard first showing a new page not being populated
- Fixed issue with markup appearing in status bar messages.
Sigma Imports 1.2.4910 11/6/2013
- Added email and document based metadata extraction and best guess sources (document title, email subject, best guess author, author from address.
Sigma Imports 1.2.4870 2/5/2013
- Added new option for using the file-plan with the record from file foldering source
- Made it so title prefix for record from file foldering source can be empty
- Fixed issue with keyword prompt not working in the correct manner
- Added policy configuration option for import descriptions for skipping zero byte files .
Sigma Imports 1.2.4854 16/4/2013
- Fixed the regression with the new import configuration description menu item.
Sigma Imports 1.2.4832
- Changed multi folder hierarchy to take a source for parent container, be able to have a blank title prexix and be able to use the parent container as the root folder.
Sigma Imports 1.2.4728
- Added import source configuration options to import configurations including
- Maximum size/make it mandatory
- Whether to create a TR5/make the option mandatory
- Whether to delete imported documents/make the option mandatory
- An exclude file string for excluded file types/names
- Fixed image metadata occassionally causing PNG files to error if the information wasn't available
- Added a new method of saving TR5s out that might be more robust.
Sigma Imports 1.1.4679
- Changed the way ZIP files work so that ZIP files with very long path names now function
- Fixed crash for browsing folder name too deep - will now error instead (intended behaviour - file names this long are not properly supported by windows)
- Changed the way metadata file items for ZIP files work - you now get the proper path in the ZIP file as opposed to the temporary file path
- Added support for versioned imports for ZIP files where the directory the ZIP is in is writable
- Added support for remembering file folders for ZIP files where the ZIP is in is writable
- Added data file for ZIP files (.zfd)
- Fixed issue where imports from network folders weren't working.
Sigma Imports 1.1.4678
- Fixed Error with modified/created dates for items in ZIP files.
Sigma Imports 1.1.4672
- Fixed error that occured with removing the active import in some cases
- Changed behaviour so titles that would cause an error due to length are truncated and a warning issued
- Added option to show logging directory to the file menu.
Sigma Imports 1.1.4644
- Added support for importing from a Zip file
- Added menu and toolbar entries for Zip file imports
- Added maximum size filtering option to imports
- Added import statistics tracking that is persisted to disk so that it can be used between imports
- Added column to import to track the number of errors and warnings that have occured
- Added statistics detail for the end of import log entry
- Updated documentation to reflect changes.