Sigma Logs Release Notes
Sigma Logs *current*
- Brought all v7 document transaction logfile entries back, by overloading the equivalents in v8
- Added checkbox for controlling searching of checked-in TALF files
- Increased MAX_RESULTS to 400,000
- Reinstated date checking using log filenames. Non-conforming filenames are silently ignored
- Added error handling to access log graph, to prevent searches with no results crashing the visualisation library.
Logs in TRIM 1.7.5669 10/7/2015
- Added individual file handling to File Operations to support command line handling of files
- Reintroduced handling of legacy "electronic document viewed" events
- Limited search results to 200,000 to avoid out of memory errors.* Updated licensing to support HP Records Manager 8.1 model.
Logs in TRIM 1.6.5424 10/11/2014
- Removed unreliable "Automatic" option for date format detection
- Fixed date range filtering
- Fixed Location(s) filter removal button from being disabled unless other filters were applied
- Fixed "Remove Selected Free Text Search Parameters" button to remove only the free text search parameters that are selected
- Fixed the sorting method for ID and URI columns under search results to sort numerically
- Changed "Object Owner" column to be wider
- Fixed error when attempting to sort "Object Owner" column when reading from ".talf" file
- Added Configuration Check helper to assist with first time setup
- Added helper for Sigma.Configuration record type
- Added helper for Sigma Logs License file
- Added progress bar for search result export process
- Removed 3 blank event checkboxes
- Changed event selection layout to be in categories for ease of use
- Added support for Dutch date time format using word "om"
- Removed "at" and "om" from date time columns in search results
- Updated to new product icon.
Logs in TRIM 1.6.5134 21/1/2014
- Added support for fetching RM8 log files that get stored into TRIM by the feature that stores the log files in TRIM.
Sigma Logs 1.6.5123 9/1/2014
- Updated documentation to reflect changes
- Dramatic performance improvements, especially when there are lots of result rows in a search
- Got rid of annoying flicker updating search results
- Added ability to pick up new event and object types using SDK enumeration
- Fixed issue with retrieving additional information from the current log file
- Added access reporting with unique logons graph (printable)
- Added unique logins list
- Improved date ranging routines for determining which log files to parse
- Fixed some issues with date-parsing fallback
- Added support for RM8 audit log comments
- Added RM8 log file parsing support
- Removed billing log support. We will re-add this later if there is a demand
- Changed the internals of how log searching is connected to the GUI so we could add HP RM 8 log support
- Made log parsing more robust to pass over errors in corrupt log entries on a single line
- Fixed issue with suffixes in log file names causing issues parsing logs (for example Date_2013-07-08 (1).log, where " (1)" is the suffix).
Logs in TRIM 1.5.4871 3/5/2013
- Fixed issue with current log file on Windows 2008 R2 causing a file locking error.